SHINee’s Onew surprises other members with his talent in cooking


SHINee’s Onew surprises other members with his talent in cooking

 
SHINee’s Tae Min and Key said that they were surprised at Onew’s hidden talent in cooking.
Onew, Key, and Tae Min appeared at the press conference for launching their travel essay, Children of the Sun. It was held at M Pub, the fifth floor of Time Square in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on December 13.
SHINee’s travel essay includes pictures of Onew, Key, and Tae Min and episodes while traveling Barcelona, Spain.
When a reporter asked them, “Did you find something new from other members while staying in Barcelona?” Tae Min answered, “I’ve lived with them for a very along time, but I’ve found this new side of Onew.”
Tae Min continued, “We visited someone who lives in Barcelona and ate a dish called Palle. Onew helped them out cooking, and I realized for the first time that he was a great cook when I saw him cooking.”
Key added, “I was surprised by the look of him cooking, then I became surprised again at the taste of his food because I chewed on uncooked rice,” inspiring laughter.
Also, these three members shared their feelings about publishing the book.
Onew explained, “I wrote this book as if I were writing a journal, keeping in mind of what we have thought and felt in common. I felt comfortable while writing this book, so I think many people would be able to make a strong bond of sympathy while reading it.”
Tae Min said, “We’ve had activities abroad in the past, but it was different this time. It was different sort of activities abroad, therefore we could experience many different things. We used to eat at a hotel, but we had an opportunity to eat Barcelona dishes outside hotel. It was a valuable experience that we could have never done before.”
Key said, “After the debut, I’ve really wanted to show our natural look off stage, and this book does an excellent job on it. My mom has already bought 40 of them. She loves it.”
SHINee’s travel essay, Children of the Sun, is published on December 8 and immediately ranked on top 10 of the bestseller list.

Leave a Reply